- Helps maintain healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Apply to feet and toenails when needed
- Includes naturally occurring constituents terpinene-4-ol, gamma terpinene and alpha-terpinene
- Included in Purification® and Melrose™ essential oil blends, Animal Scents® and Rose Ointment™ and ClaraDerm™.
It has a fresh, crisp aroma.
This is an oil that is gentle on the body and good for cleansing the home. Mix in a bottle with vinegar and water. Use on Stainless steel, floors and counters.
Did you know that purchased hand sanitizer's main ingredient is linked to liver and kidney issues? I think you can agree that most of us are overly clean using these at the drop of a hat.
Try this instead!
3 Tablespoons of Aloe Vera Gel
1 Tablespoon of filtered water
5 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
1 Teaspoon Vit E
Combine all together and mix well. Transfer ingredients into a squeeze bottle (you know, like the ones you can get for liquids for traveling.
Carry with you to use for that clean feeling!