Valor oh Valor, how I love thee! You know the saying......Absence makes the heart grow fonder? Well, nothing has been more true than with Young Living's Essential Oil called Valor. Even though they tried to cover the bases with another oil called Valor II, there just isn't anything that can match the original Valor!
IT. IS. NOW. BACK. IN. STOCK!!!!!!
Get it quick before it runs out again! (Note: Valor is made with Blue Tansy which is a seasonal crop and in limited supply)
So.....why would you want Valor?
Let me count the ways (keeping with the heart theme)
- Use on the bottom of your feet and spine to promote a healthy spine.
- Apply to your jaw. This is one area I like because I have a tendency to clench my teeth at night.
- Rub 2- 4 drops on your feet, neck and chest to promote feelings of calm.
- Apply on the bottom of each big toe to promote sound and quiet sleep.
- Rub a few drops with coconut oil on the back of your neck to promote comfort.
- Diffuse or inhale to promote emotional strength.
- Massage 1 - 2 drops on your temples or neck to promote a happy energy and increase inner strength when it's time to have serious talks...like with your boss, friend or teen!
- Diffuse or apply to help with focus skills!