Tuesday, March 6, 2018

We ain't got none of THAT!!

When I first started with essential oils, one of my reasons was to get chemicals out of my life!  When I first started to be aware of toxic chemicals, it was Sodium Laureth Sulfate.  I was shocked to find this in many of the products that I used on a daily basis.  I said to myself "This has GOT to stop!"  It was time to stop myself from letting those products into my house.  I AM the door keeper. 

From those first five products in my bathroom, I started to remove and replace with the toxic free versions.  So......now instead of 112 chemicals assaulting me every morning, that number is now ZERO!!!   Yes, you can do this too! 

Want to read about sodium laureth sulfate and it's dark background?  Click HERE to read on the Environmental Working Group's page on this cancer causing agent.

So, what is a person to do when they want to ditch the chemicals and switch to a better option?  Here is where Young living can step in and save the day!  Click HERE to read an awesome article on the ingredients that we DO NOT have in our products! 

Convinced yet?  I hope you are.  When you are ready to jump on the Ditch and Switch train, you let us know and we'll be able to help you out!!  AND not only do we have oils but our Thieves Cleaning products are perfect for getting rid of most of the products you have under your sink as well as dental and dish products.  Since I have been using the Thieves Aromabright toothpaste, I've had the best dental checkups EVER!!

Don't wait......start your path to a better life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment