Saturday, February 2, 2019

For the love of Thieves!

During the month of February, most people turn their attention to all things we love.  For many it is date nights, roses, chocolates, and family time.  But today, I would like to take some time to express my love for one of my favorite Young Living products.  (I'll post more throughout the month)  
Young Living has a ton of products that I really love from basic essential oils to personal care products that show love to our bodies.  And don't forget products to take care of our home; where our hearts reside.
Thieves.......you were one of the first Young Living blends I fell in love with. Your Christmas-like spicy scent comforts me but I know I can diffuse you any time of year and rub you on the hands and feet of all my family members including the kids!  And, now I can enjoy you in the handy premade roller bottle as well!
I love adding a drop or two of Thieves Vitality to teas, apples, and sweet treats for a boost of wellness.  My mother gets a drop in many of her morning protein smoothies to support her immune system.  My feet see Thieves often at night and in the morning to boost my immune system.  You can also drop some in your Ningxia Red drink to give you a double whammie of immune support.  

To get Thieves for yourself, contact us using the contact form to the right!  With the winter months, you can use all the immune support you can get!!


No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment