Monday, September 21, 2015

Proof in the pudding

Well, this isn't exactly pudding but there is definitely proof that you cannot deny.  What you see below is a piece of bread.  I helped the mold along by putting a small top off a strawberry under the bread.  Then into a plastic bag and into a dark cupboard.  It was in the cupboard for about a month. Voila.....lots of penicillin in the making! Hahahahaha.  So, in looking at this piece of bread you may be asking....hmmmm.....why is one corner of the bread without mold?  Well, do you notice the circle on the bread that is a golden color?  THAT is a couple of drops of Young Living Thieves Essential Oil.  Notice that the mold is NOT near that spot.  What does that tell you?  It tells me that mixing up Thieves with water and spraying on my kitchen counter is a non-toxic, safe way to keep it clean!!!   It tells me that the Thieves in my toothpaste and mouthwash is going to work wonders!  Don't be without it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment