Sunday, October 2, 2016

Car Diffuser Winner!

We are home from our wonderful Rhododendron Society conference and ready to draw the winner of the car diffuser!  Truly I wish all of you could win but alas, only one will!  I posted a Facebook live video of the random generator winning number so you could see that it was on the up and up!

You can see the video HERE.

For those of you who are NOT on Facebook here are the details!

There were a total of 18 entries.  From lines 3 - 20.  That included 5 Facebook shares for an extra entry.  The random.org generator picked number 19 on the list which was Christina Santoyo.

CONGRATS!  Your diffuser and Stress Away essential oil are coming your way this week!

For those of you who are soooo bummed that you didn't win, I want to share where I got the diffuser so you could get one for yourself if you wish!  Click here.  I've ordered many things from this company which hosts many different vendors and have always had wonderful service.

THEN......for those of you who might be interested in Stress Away OR if you are interested in a diffuser that can go in either the car or a small room, there is a super Young Living one called an Orb.  ....just leave me a comment below and I'll share you how you can get your own!

Again...congrats to Christina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment