Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Gift giving made easy!

I often keep my eye out for something special for gift giving all year long.  I refuse to decorate for Christmas BEFORE Thanksgiving but I ALWAYS shop early!!  Now, here is your chance to do the same with the beautiful new 2016 Christmas Catalog from Young Living.

There are some super gift ideas in there.  I particularly like the Tree Scent set where you can give your fake tree the smell of the season.  Speaking of smell of the season, Christmas Spirit Essential Oil was diffused all the time around here last year.  You will love its smell filling your home.  Then there is the Stainless steel thermos.  Perfect for putting your essential oils into your drink, cold or hot!  For your baking experience, you can get the Einkorn flour (the same kind they donated to the Louisiana bakeries) for your holiday baking.  And the list goes on and on........Oh...did I mention that there is a 4 pack of lip balm.  You can break that apart for separate gifts....OH.....and the wellness kit for teachers. Well, I could go on and on.....Check it our for yourself!

CLICK HERE for the catalog.


No comments:

Post a Comment