Thursday, September 13, 2018

Let's talk about free oils.

When I first started my business, I really had NO clue what I was doing.  But what I did know was that I truly loved my essential oils.  Sharing with others about why I loved my oils was so natural that others wanted what I had! 

Before I knew it, I had a number of people on my team and it was paying for the oils I was getting each month.  Yup, sharing was pretty simple when you really looked at it.  And that is just the beginning.

I would like you to have that same opportunity!!   You'll get support not only from me but from several of our Facebook groups of people doing the same thing.  Lots of ideas on how to share about the oily life and how it creates wellness in your family. 

You don't have to have a fancy blog.....I just chose to.  You don't have to have a fancy office.  You don't have to have stock to sell either.  You just need the drive to share your love of oils.   AND, I can even help you with ideas if your oils sharing is just in its infancy.

So that you can see the potential, HERE is the 2017 Disclosure Statement.  It details income ranges and more. 

So.....what are you waiting for???   Tell me that you are ready to become your own boss!   


No comments:

Post a Comment