Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Where did they go?

Days of Christmas - Day 11 and Day 12 thought that the holiday season was getting a little too busy so they took their own holiday and just returned.  Even though they had their ideas after the holiday season they are still great ideas for gifts!  Birthdays are coming up, right?

Day 11 is one of my all time Favorites!  Lavender.  For years I really HATED the smell of Lavender.  I've come to find out that I really didn't know that the smell I hated was perfume grade Lavender which is really different from the real lavender oil!  You should try some!

Day 12 is one item that I haven't purchased yet.  The Aria diffuser has a remote and can play music from your ipod or phone.  Those who have it really seem to love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment