Saturday, January 9, 2016

Are they really that good?

I do love my oils.  I love my Young Living oils!  So, you may be asking yourself, "Are they really that much better?"  I believe so for several reasons.  The first reason is my mother.  My mother?  Well, yes!  You see she has this ability to scope out a chemical like no one else I've even seen.  If the oil has a chemical in it, she gets a bad taste in her mouth and sometimes her lips burn.  This has NEVER happened with her Young Living oils.  All the others we have tried, she gets that bad taste.  She is just very sensitive.  This is a picture of her reading in her desk reference book.

The second reason I believe Young Living oils are some of the best is how they produce their oils.  I happened upon a really neat article the other day and it was so complete that I just though I would share it here.  It is followed by another article on the same website that talks about just the facts.  No commentary, just facts that compare two major companies.  So, if you have questions, please take the time to read through both!!

Are Young Living Oils really better?  Read here.

Direct comparison of two major companies without commentary.  Read here.

So, whenever you are ready to take the jump to the best essential oils around, just ask us!

No comments:

Post a Comment