Thursday, January 28, 2016

Yup, they work

This morning I got in the shower and did my normal regimen for my No-Poo Shampoo method.  I've done this for almost two years and just love it.  Instead of shampoo I now use a couple tablespoons of baking soda with Lavender, Cedarwood & Rosemary essential oils in it.  Add about a cup of water, swirl to dissolve and apply to hair.  I add hot water which puts some of the oils aromatically into the air.  I love smelling it, especially the Rosemary.  Then I follow up with a couple tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar in a cup of water for my 'rinse'.

This morning after smelling the lovely aroma and treating my hair I was so tired.  All I wanted to do is take a soaking bath and go back to bed.  Hmmmmm.....look at those oils I used.  Lavender and Cedarwood both said to help with sleep.  Yup.....I believe that is the truth!  Have you ever tried them?  Want a sample?  Let me know and I'll give you some to try.  Just leave a comment with contact info in the comment area.


No comments:

Post a Comment