Sunday, February 3, 2019

For the love of Peppermint!

Image may contain: plant and indoor


Oh, Peppermint!!  When you are diffused, your fresh and minty scent invigorates my mind and body!!  You presence on my feet make me energized during my workouts!  You are the perfect complement to sugar scrubs.    When I diffuse you with Lemon and Lavender, you make seasonal breathing so much easier.  Placing you on the back of my neck is not only cooling in the summer but can simmer down a nagging head. 

And you, Peppermint Vitality, I can always count on you to freshen my breath.  You also soothe my stomach after I add you to a glass of water.  When I bake, you make anything chocolate taste amazing. 

We have just touched the surface of you, dear Peppermint!!

If you would like to be able to have your own Peppermint, contact us using the contact form to the right!



No comments:

Post a Comment