Wednesday, April 13, 2016

My Journey

What is a journey?  It usually starts with a destination in mind....but not always.  It almost always has a purpose.  My journey had a purpose but I couldn't find the road....at least not at first.  It was a little over a year ago when I started on my journey. I had a purpose in mind but was having a hard time finding the road.  Then, something happened and the road was revealed. 

What was my purpose?  To eliminate the chemicals that were bombarding my body every day using just the necessities!  

When I was searching the most, someone I trusted showed me possibilities.  It was an 'ah-ha!' moment and the road appeared!  I wanted a healthier life free from chemicals and the way was revealed through my friend. It was a simple way and one that helped me achieve my goal WAY beyond what I had expected.

When I started my journey, I did it for ME. I did it because it works! I did it because I know that God has a better idea than the companies that use chemicals to take the place of something He already had created. I don't know it all but I do KNOW that God placed essential oils in my life at the perfect time and I LOVE them! They are my passion. I searched for the best and I found them!

So.......When will you start your journey? 

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment