Monday, June 20, 2016

A little more on Allergies

So, early this year we talked about essential oils and allergies.  Not allergies to grass, trees, or animals.  Essential Oils and allergies to them!  If you read my earlier post about this, you would have read that regular allergies are caused by different things.  There is no physical way essential oils can contribute to allergies!!  What???   Really?  Well, I would like to introduce you to Jen O'Sullivan.  Her video on YouTube is very good at describing reactions to essential oils that people MAY think are allergic reactions.  She gives such good information that you shouldn't miss it.

Click here to see her video.

One thing that she says in this video is that if you have a reaction to an oil that is reverse of the norm, it could be a detox reaction on your end.  That really happened to me with Lavender.  Lavender is really good at helping relax you especially for sleep time.  She talks about how some people report that Lavender revved them up!  ME, ME, ME!  That is exactly what happened to me at first.  It revved me up instead of calming me down.  Well, she talks about why that happens and how to change it.  I'm happy to say that I don't have that reaction anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment