Saturday, October 6, 2018

Get them fast!

Are you like me?  Do you feel the fall air and start to think about gift giving and what gifts you can think of to bless your family?  I do!  So, when I see something great while I'm out shopping I get it because I know that it might not be there later.  I like to get oily gifts when I can and this year my options just expanded!  The Young Living holiday gift catalog was released today and there are so many wonderful gift ideas here. 

Some of my favorites include the car diffuser set (2 diffusers and a 15ml oil) and that Kitchen Vitality Culinary set.  Maybe they would be good gifts.....for ME!! 

So.....take a stroll through the catalog (the pictures are gorgeous).  If you see something you want, let us know.  The items are only available until Dec 31 and they are limited and often sell out early!  Don't wait!

You can see the catalog here!






Let us know if you would like to order anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment